This will be a part time job suited to combine with studies, workload will be adjusted to availability but estimated average 1 day per week, and possibility for more during non-school periods.
You are part of a highly cooperative and interactive team which works with reliability, maintenance, and inspection engineering. Tasks will mainly include data visualization. Other tasks may include to help complete complex projects and build on our current solutions, or tasks to establish maintenance data for new facilities and contribute to establish solutions for more efficient data management.
We are looking for engineers with some or all the following experiences and skills
- Data visualization
- Operations & maintenance
- Provide support to establish adequate spare parts and preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Develop and maintain site systems and procedures to implement corporate engineering and operational excellence standards.
- Support digitalization initiatives
- Provide strong personal values and a high level of integrity with an effective team orientation.
- Your educational background should be including RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintenance & Safety), IKT or subjects within Operations & Maintenance, 3rd, 4th and 5th year students are encouraged to apply.
- You fully master both one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- You like to develop and are passionate about engineering field.
- You are a good communicator who likes to work together with other engineers and disciplines.
Powered by Froala Editor
Oceaneering Asset Integrity AS