This site will receive consecutive updates as we are closing in on the fair
Here you will find the answers to most of the questions you may have regarding your company’s participation at KarriereDagene NTNU 2020.
If you have any other questions you can always reach us by e-mail. Approximately two weeks before the event your contact person in the KarriereDagene team
will reach out to you. Your contact person will ensure that the information we received from the logistics form is correct and will assist you before,
during and after the event.
These guidances are related to our physical career fair. However, many are also highly relevant for the digital fair
For a company, a successful career fair attendance is about getting in touch with relevant students and making
a good impression on these. Here are our top six tips to attract attention and applicants:
1. Be open, available and attentive. It is a lot more tempting for the students to engage with company representatives who appear
eager and smiling.
2. Know your own recruitment strategies in and out. Nobody knows your company better than you, and we have no doubt that you will be able
to provide insight into the opportunities and values you offer. However, many students will also have questions regarding the details of
the recruitment process. It is an advantage if the company representatives can answer these without referring to your website.
3. Have breadth in seniority and roles amongst the company representatives. This provides different perspectives and gives you the
opportunity to show different possibilities within your company.
4. Invite students to speed interviews. We can help you arrange this during the day by booking rooms on campus.
See below for more details on this.
5. Hand out flyers, office supplies or other small gadgets. Students love freebies!
6. Arrange fun activities on your stand. Competitions, challenges, showcasing new technology, etc.